Top FMCG Company based in Midrand seeks Distribution Manager with 6 years relevant experience, 3 years in a management role and relevant degree BCom Logistics.
- 6 years relevant experience
- 3 years experience in a management role
- Relevant Degree (BCom Logistics)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the dispatch of goods to customers, retail outlets, etc. in conjunction with the sales order, warehousing and transport departments of a large operations.
- Develops itineraries for deliveries that best meet the needs of prompt delivery, effective use of vehicles and fuel consumption
- Maintains liaison between sales and manufacturing in the availability of products
- Plan distribution including products, people, vehicles, routes and customers
- Manage 3PL transport contractors and interact with distribution agents
- Execute customer service delivery including orders, products and queries on time and within budget
- Optimise stock management of final goods consisting of diverse SKU’s
- Manage team, equipment and vehicles including crates, pallets and forklifts